I'm relatively new to AWS Elastic Beanstalk and I'm looking for some guidance on deploying my PHP applications on it. I've been learning PHP for a while and now I want to host my application on AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
I was wondering if any of you have experience deploying PHP applications on AWS Elastic Beanstalk and could provide some insights on the best practices. I would really appreciate if you could walk me through the steps required to get my PHP application up and running on Elastic Beanstalk.
Specifically, I'm looking to understand:
1. How to configure my PHP application on Elastic Beanstalk?
2. What are the prerequisites and dependencies I need to consider?
3. Are there any specific settings or configurations I should be aware of?
4. How can I integrate my application with other AWS services such as Amazon RDS for database connectivity?
5. Are there any common pitfalls or mistakes that I should avoid?
I've already gone through the AWS documentation, but I'm still seeking some real-world experiences and advice from those who have worked with Elastic Beanstalk and PHP extensively.
Looking forward to your valuable suggestions and guidance. Thanks in advance!